Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Focus of this Blog


Is to write. It seems to be a way of dealing with my grief to share stories about my family. However now that my play is going to Edinburgh I will be focusing big time on that. Anyway FYI this blog is about pouring the extreme loss of my beautiful and extraordinary sister Pam into something. It makes me feel a little better. Pam would like it.  I think this sketch is by John Williams Waterhouse.  I found it amongst Ron's stuff.  It looks so like Pam.  It's uncannily like her.  The more I stare at it the more it strikes at my heart, she seems so sad.  She often was so sad.  I wish this hadn't happened. I wish with all my heart that she was not gone.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful.

    I hate how beauty is sometimes painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't go to Edinburgh in the end but I did perform my play in July in Albuquerque.

    ReplyDelete