Saturday, January 1, 2011

Bjork and Nirvana






Pam really liked Bjork.  I remember when MTV first came out in it's early days we would watch this video together along with Nirvana.  We would fling ourselves around the room and make moan like Kurt Cobain when he does that odd moan (yay) in this video and giggle our heads off, we bloody loved it.





One time we watched Bjork in Dancer in the Dark.  I don't think we ever cried so much at a film.  When it was over we were both sobbing and sobbing and sobbing.  I have never wanted to watch that film ever again.


2 comments:

  1. My daughter is a huge Bjork fan, and I came to love her too after hearing her through Lesley's walls so often. And I LOVE this song!

    She used to watch Dancer in the Dark and bawl and bawl, and then she decided she couldn't watch it any more . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't that funny? Our lives are more alike than we realise...

    ReplyDelete